The CPAA's Line Pump Training Courses aim to increase knowledge of Line Pumpers through the dissemination of current information and schooling on best practice.
Understand the basics of line pumping from a course delivered in one day. This course provides members with an overview of planning, set-up, operation, cleaning and hazards of line pumps in the construction industry. This course is particularly useful for people in roles such as a spotter and line hand.
Date: Thursday 30th April
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Location: Sydney NSW
W Win Engineering
5 Blaxland Place
$1,000 (excl GST) CPAA Members
$1,500 (excl GST) Non-Members
Terms & Conditions
1. The Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) at 10% is applicable to all goods and services offered by the CPAA and all prices in this document are exclusive of the GST. GST is calculated at the date of publication of this document. The CPAA reserves the right to vary the quoted prices in accordance with any movements in the legislated rate of the GST.
2. Payment is required to secure a position in the course. If the course is cancelled, the total received will be refunded.
3. 50% of fees will be forfeited if withdrawal is more than 14 days in advance of the course date. Alternatively, the full cost is transferrable.
4. Fees are non-refundable if withdrawal is less than 14 days in advance of the course date. Alternatively, the full cost is transferrable.
5. All monies are payable in Australian dollars.
6. Cheques should be made payable to Concrete Pumping Association of Australia and must be drawn on an Australian bank.
7. All monies due and payable must be received (and cheques cleared) by the CPAA to confirm attendance
8. The completed application form must be submitted to the Concrete Pumping Association of Australia for final review and approval by the CPAA Management Committee.
9. Falsification of documentation will constitute removal from the session and possible future certification sessions.